We will be collecting items throughout the month of September.
The items we will be collecting include:
- Towels and wash cloths
- Toiletries: shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, deodorant, hand sanitizer, tampons, sanitary napkins
- Pampers (all sizes), baby wipes, diaper rash cream, baby wash, formula for babies, non-perishable baby food
- School supplies: pencils, pens, marker, crayons, glue, glue sticks, child-safety scissors, paper, tablets, binders, and backpacks
- New underwear for men, women, boys, and girls
- New or “gently used” clothes (all sizes) for men, women, children, and babies
- New or “gently used” shoes (all sizes) for men, women, children, and babies
- Non-perishable food and bottled water
All donations can be dropped off in the church’s fellowship hall at 304 North Lombard Street, Clayton, NC 27520:
- Each Sunday beginning September 3rd: 9am-6pm
- Each Wednesday: 10am-7pm
- Each Saturday: 11am-7pm
Because we are a church where “Love Makes the Difference”, we will be praying fervently for our brothers and sisters and will carry out this hurricane relief mission to help them in their time of loss.
And remember, “Inspiration without Actualization Means Nothing”.
So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead. - James 2: 17
Because of Calvary,
Lacy E. Simpson, Jr., Sr. Servant