Primary Menu

Jane Dough

Weekdays 10:00am - 3:00pm

Kahali Johnson told ABC that he came home from work and smelled a very strong odor coming from the garage. Upon opening it, he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave and their mechanic, laid out near a car that was still running.

Law enforcement rules that the two died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning and told Johnson that his wife had apparently bartered sex for the work on her car. 

Johnson blames the deaths on the complex in which he lives and says that there should have been some sort of alarm system in place. “Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”

The male victim has not been identified, and police believe their deaths were accidental.

 

Read more here.