After a Strong Week, Can G-Moniy Stay Hot With His NFL Week 5 Picks
Week 4 was my best week so far with predictions I went 11-5. And I’m hoping to ride that wave into Week 5 with my picks. The Week Starts tonight with Thursday Night Football.
- Chicago Bears vs Washington Commanders 8:15 PM – I expect this to be a high-scoring game cuz both defenses aren’t any good.
Washington wins 35-28
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills 9:30 AM – London is about to get a very good game. Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills continue their winning ways 31-23
- Houston Texans vs Atlanta Falcons 1:00 PM – A couple of weeks ago I would’ve said Atlanta wins this easily but the way CJ Stroud and the Texans been playing, I’m having second thoughts. Houston wins 17-13
- Carolina Panthers vs Detroit Lions 1:00 PM – Outside of Chicago, Carolina might be the worst team in the league and they’re gonna lose again to Detroit 28-17
- Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts 1:00 PM – The Colts and Titans have been playing very well but I have Indianapolis winning this game 21-17
- New York Giants vs Miami Dolphins 1:00 PM – After the Dolphins suffered a pretty embarrassing loss expect them to make an example out of the lowly New York Giants 40-21
- New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots 1:00 PM – This should be a back-and-forth affair with New Orleans winning 25-18
- Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 PM – The Ravens are about to beat up on the Pittsburgh Steelers. Maybe TJ Watt and the Steelers defense can slow them down but I doubt it. Baltimore wins 33-13
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Los Angeles Rams 4:05 PM – This will be another test for Philly but they should win this game 28-25.
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Arizona Cardinals 4:05 PM – Joe Burrow hasn’t been playing well due to an injury but he just said he feels the best he’s felt since the season started so I’m going Cincinnati for the win 24-20
- New York Jets vs Denver Broncos 4:25 PM – It’s the battle of the Wilsons, Russell vs Zach, the issue is the Jets defense is much better than Denver so I’m going New York for the win 23-17
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Minnesota Vikings 4:25 PM – This has potential to be a high scoring game with Kansas City winning 28-21
- Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers 8:20 PM – This is a highly anticipated game and I hope it lives up to the hype. San Francisco looks unbeatable right now but I’m hoping my optimism in my Cowboys helps lead to a Dallas Victory 27-20
- Green Bay Packers vs Las Vegas Raiders 8:15 PM – The Raiders have been looking like the 3rd worst team in the league and the Green Bay Packers need this win to keep up with the Lions. Green Bay wins 24-10
Sign me up for the Foxy 99 email newsletter!
Join the Foxy Family and you'll get the hottest hip-hop news and notes, as well as the best concerts, contests, and ways to get cash in your pocket!