Fantasy Football: G-Moniy Dives Into the NFL Week 3 Waiver Wire
For all my fantasy football players, lots of injuries during Week 2 have affected many of our leagues and teams. You may or may not be looking some new players that should help you in this upcoming week if you have weak spots to fill. I got you covered, I go searching for the best information to bring you and keep you at the top of your respective leagues.
Here’s a rundown of the drama that unfolded this last week, that might have you scrambling for players to pick up:
- Nick Chubb is done for the season;
- Joe Burrow is hurt (again);
- Jamaal Williams is hurt (again);
- David Montgomery is going to miss some time;
- Saquon Barkley is hurt;
- Bradon Aiyuk is banged up;
- The Bears are a disaster for some reason;
- The Panthers are lucky to not get demoted (though you probably shouldn’t have had any of these guys on your squad anyway).
There’s a lot of misery already. So let’s take a look at who you can bring into the fold to improve your fortunes going forward: