G-Moniy’s Week 5 NFL Thoughts as the Bears Pick Up Their First Win
Another Week of NFL Football is in the books and here are some things that came to mind.
- My Dallas Cowboys don’t like to show up in big games so far this season. They were laughably outplayed by the 49ers this week.
- There may be hope for the Chicago Bears after dropping 40 on the Washington Commanders and getting their 1st win of the year.
- I thought Buffalo was the best team in the NFC after beating the Dolphins but then they lost to the Jaguars in London so…
- The Eagles looked like the Philadelphia team of last year after beating the Rams.
- The Patriots are bad…like REALLY bad. They’ve been outscored 72-3 in the last 2 weeks…SHEESH
- The Raiders defense isn’t too bad after watching how they dealt with the Packers.
- Justin Jefferson being put on Injured Reserve and missing at least the mandatory 4 games can pretty much end the season for Minnesota who are only 1-4
- In the battle of the Wilsons (Zach vs Russell) Zach and the Jets won against the Denver Broncos
- The Detroit Lions looking mighty impressive so far this season
- The Steelers and the Ravens had a wild game but that Pittsburgh defense seems to be legit
- Ja’Marr Chase told Everyone he was always open like 7/11 and he proved that with 15 Receptions and 192 Yards w/ 3 TDs as the Bengals beat the Cardinals.
Sign me up for the Foxy 99 email newsletter!
Join the Foxy Family and you'll get the hottest hip-hop news and notes, as well as the best concerts, contests, and ways to get cash in your pocket!